would you like apple cream pie, pumpkin pie, or pumpkin pie cheesecake... the most popular: ALL THREE
Can never pass up an opportunity to take the "tough guy" pic
Angela's a pro at this. . . after just two years of hosting...
Wii anyone???
Oh who am I kidding, I was feeling sorry for myself when I had to head back to Rochester cause they made me work today, while all the paid therapists took the day off and the rest of my fam got to stay and play cards til the wee hours of the morning, so it could have been better with more time!!!
and for those of you interested. . . 3 weeks left in Rochester... Woot Woot!!




2 comments:
Wow... I must say that I am quite impressed that Angela and Adam host Thanksgiving! Looks like lots of good family QT.
awww that looks like so much fun! i've been able to eat some of their food; they really are excellent hosts. :) you're almost done, cuz!
Post a Comment