Monday, December 15, 2008

Annual Meat Cutting

So, I was fortunate enough to join in on the annual meat cutting festivities on the Tschida Farm. I love this time of year, but it sure has changed. I used to be one of the "lil kids" running around the house, stopping every time there was a pile of packages for me to write on. I remember that my mom, or grandma would write on one package "Roast 12/08" and I would copy the letters until they told me to stop and gave me a new sample! Here are some pics from the weekend:

They let me make hamburger . . . mmmmm :-p


Chad was able to join us as well :-)

My dad and uncle Paul, their second day of cutting up meat!!!

Our littlest and newest member of the meat cutting team: Daniel Mark, what a good helper!

He sure likes his "tummy time"






No comments: