Monday, November 10, 2008
Success...
We start the training early at deer camp. . . this lil guy is the newest addition to Paul's fam: Daniel Mark (2 months old). Those big eyes. . . and raised eyebrows, you can just tell that his grandpa Paul is fillin him in on the shot of the morning...
I guess you have to tip your head to see this one. . . but you are never too old to climb trees. . . adam found a nice place to perch himself. . . can you find calvin in the meadow???
Chad had the once in a lifetime opportunity to come huntin with me. . . and see me get my... 4th... 5th, 6th... "ugly buckling" who knows how many anymore. . . it seems I just keep cullin' out the ugly ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
What great family hunting pictures, and surely many memories made. Way to go on the deer!
nice work, manda!!! i got a good laugh at your "ugly buckling" story. my goodness. thanks for doing your part in beautifying minnesota.
Amanda, Great photos. You did well!! Next year I am going. I was to go this year but things came up. Hank got a doe this evening, so he will be working on some more sausage, soo good!! He learns every time how to make it a little better.
I am coming to Rochester, Mayo Nov. 24 and 25. I am hoping we can see you , maybe have a meal together or something. We will be coming in on Sunday night, and staying at the Kahler Grand hotel(in an economy room!) Shelly is joining us. We will be in touch!! Love, Judy
Nice work sista! You shot the ugliest deer I ever did see :). Shoot em' up and get em out of the family tree! W2G! Nice pics.
OBVIOUSLY ang, you have not seen pics of the last 5 er so deer I have shot. . . they all have their own "unique" characteristics, yet all have ugliness in common!
Post a Comment