Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. - Albert Camus
Great pics, it's about time you update your blog! But I have one question...how come the bucks still have their antlers?
aww how fun!
awwww!!!! how cool is that! where did you guys do this at?
Tschida-Schirmers...update your blog lady...you've even changed your name since the last time you updated! New house, New hubby, New job...come on like you don't have time LOL!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great pics, it's about time you update your blog! But I have one question...how come the bucks still have their antlers?
aww how fun!
awwww!!!! how cool is that! where did you guys do this at?
Tschida-Schirmers...update your blog lady...you've even changed your name since the last time you updated! New house, New hubby, New job...come on like you don't have time LOL!!!
Post a Comment