Ten Years Ago:
i was 13. . . I don't even know what grade I would be going into??? 8th grade?? I was probably getting ready to start the new school year. I was already big into tennis, so I would probably be a few weeks into that already. My main source of income was babysitting. . . and. . . man I have a bad memory, I really don't remember what my life entailed when I was 13. . .
My To-Do List Today:
1. put together a 1 hour presentation on inclusion body myositis for my internship
2. get and send birthday cards to: mom, grandma and kelly, anni card to adam and angela, wedding card for cody and beckie, and dani and jon
3. get that presentation done for my internship. . . what even is myositis???
4. unpack from moving home from duluth (yes, I realize I moved home over 3 months ago)
5. read jolenes blog (just kidding. . . I really do read everyones blogs. . . when I have time :-(
Snack that I Enjoy:
ice cream
ice cream and cheese balls
ice cream and s'mores
ice cream and reeses pieces . . . the list goes on
Things I Would Do if I was a Millionaire:
pay off my student loans . . . and if I have money left I would:
go on an amazing honeymoon next may
buy a house (on a lake)
Places I've Lived:
pierz, mn with the fam
duluth mn
dorm at St. Scholastic, then willow apt on campus
then house off london road with adam for a while in the summer
then awesome house on arrowhead with really bad roommates
then same house on arrowhead with good roommates
then apartment in duluth on kenwood (across a church parking lot from the house that I lived in for two years
pierz, mn : then home with the parentals for the last few months til the move to rochester. . . then probably to that house on the lake that I buy when I am a millionaire
Tag! You're It!
angie sep
kelly r
mom
judy
all of you that use trumans troops!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment