skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Life according to me. . .

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. - Albert Camus

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Save the Date




We set a date, so mark your calendars:

May 9, 2009



Posted by amanda t at 7:02 PM

1 comment:

angie said...

YAY! congrats!!!! let the fun stuff begin. :)

Tuesday, 06 May, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Chad and I

Chad and I
Superior Shores, pre-engagement! I love this pic, because little did I know, my ring was right there in his left pocket, THE WHOLE TIME!

Other Blogs

  • Bits and Pieces
  • blankie days and puppy dog nights
  • Buzzing Around
  • Kelly and Erik's Blog
  • Larson Lowdown

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • Summer Time Fishing!
      • Boundary Waters: Candids
      • Boundary Waters: Some Highlights!
      • Boundary Waters: The Scenery
      • And what we all have been waiting for. . .
      • Pre-Graduation!!!
      • I saw that. . .
      • Here a truck, there a truck. . .
      • I need some support!
      • Bitter-Sweet
      • Save the Date
      • Happy May Day EVERYONE!!!
    • ►  April (1)

About Me

My photo
amanda t
View my complete profile
 

xmas